Storage Area Network (SAN) Implementation Exam: E20-351 Exam
- E20-351 Questions & Answers
- Exam Code: E20-351
- Exam Name: Storage Area Network (SAN) Implementation Exam
- Updated: March 10, 2012
- Q & A: 122 Q&As
Lead2Pass EMCSA E20-351 exam questions which contain almost 100% correct answers are tested and approved by senior EMC lecturers and experts. They have been devoting themselves to providing candidates with the best study materials to make sure what they get are valuable. E20-351 practice tests are written to the highest standards of technical accuracy which can make you succeed in the exam.
1. What is a valid CLARiiON World Wide Node Name?
2. In CLARiiON environments, to perform management from a host that has an agent installed, the storage must be added as a Privileged User in a specific file. Which file is this?
3. Click the Exhibit button.
What is the name of the pictured connector used for Ethernet connections?
4. Which architecture allows for initiators to exist in an Ethernet environment while the target storage exists in a Fibre Channel environment?
5. A company has decided to use all of SAN Advisors features. What will this company also need?
A.An Internet connection, Oracle 8, and Excel 2002
B.An Internet connection, Visio 2002, and Excel 2002.
C.Microsoft SQL 2000 and Excel 2002
D.Oracle 8 and Excel 2002
6. Click the Exhibit button.
Which type of connector is the pictured component known as?
7. Click the Exhibit button.
What is indicated by this icon displayed in the PowerPath Monitor Taskbar Icons?
C.Server Not Responding
8. Click the Exhibit button.
In the diagram, what does the highlighted command do?
A.Creates a metaLUN
B.Creates a storage group
C.Expands a RAID group
D.Expands a storage group
9. Which SAN-based device provides critical server CPU offload and frees servers to perform application processing?
B.Host bus adapter
C.Multimode fibre cable
10. What is the maximum bandwidth that a switched fabric can reach?
A.Link rate times 128
B.Link rate times 2
C.Link rate times 256
D.Link rate times number of ports
11. What does the Fibre Channel Management Integration, Management Information Base
(FCMGMT-INT MIB) provide?
A.A heterogeneous method to manage multiple devices across a SAN
B.A simplified approach to setting up EMC arrays in new Fibre Channel environments
C.Applications used to set up Fibre Channel networks
D.The UDP protocol as a method to manage a SAN
12. In which situation does the Fibre Channel protocol reach data rates up to 10 GB/s?
A.When FC data is sent over IP through a multiprotocol router
B.When used as ISLs (E_Ports) on all switches
C.When used as ISLs (E_Ports) on supported switches
D.When used in a CAS environment (content addressed storage)
13. Which ports are used for interswitch links (ISL)?
14. The Fibre Channel standard defines a layer protocol. Which level serves as the transport layer?
15. The Fibre Channel standard defines a layer protocol. Which level serves as the physical layer?
16. Which Fibre Channel layer is responsible for Process Logins?
17. Which Fibre Channel layer covers media, the associated drivers, and receivers capable of operating at a wide range of speeds?
18. Which Fibre Channel layer is responsible for link initialization and recovery?
19. How many bits are in a Fibre Channel address?
20. In a switched fabric environment, what happens when a N_Port is connected to a F_Port?
A.The fabric login begins associating the physical address and the network MAC address.
B.The fabric login begins associating the physical address and the NAA.
C.The fabric login begins associating the physical address and the World Wide Name.
D.The fabric login begins associating the World Wide Name and the frame address.