Content Addressed Storage (CAS) Specialist Exam : E20-570 Exam
- E20-570 Questions & Answers
- Exam Code: E20-570
- Exam Name: Content Addressed Storage (CAS) Specialist Exam
- Q & A: 74 Q&As
1. Which tool provides the diagnostics screens for the Centera?
2. What is a method for setting retention at the object level?
D. Control Center
3. A customer wants to enable application profiles in their environment. Their application does NOT natively support application profile use. How does this windows application specify a path to the application security profile?
A. Have the application access the root profile on the Centera
B. Application keeps the security profile as part of the metadata
C. Create a profile and place it in the ini file of the application; then restart the application
D. Add the CENTERA_PEA_LOCATION environment variable to the windows application server
4. Click the Exhibit button. From the exhibit, identify component A.
B. Cube switch
C. Battery backup
D. External switch
5. A customer with CE+ needs many different retention periods but their application does NOT support a native integration of the API. How does a customer meet this requirement?
A. Migrate all data to a native application
B. All data will have an infinite retention period
C. It is impossible to use retention periods for non-native applications
D. Use a filesystem-based gateway with different retention periods set on each shared folder
6. How does fixed content differ from backup data?
A. Fixed content is a subset of backup data
B. Fixed content has long-term reference value
C. Backup data sets are a subset of fixed content
D. Backup data sets can include multiple revisions of a file while Fixed content is WORM data
7. What is required to store data on the Centera?
A. Centera API
B. Centera CLI
D. Centera store software
8. How would a PC be connected to a CUA if a standard monitor and keyboard were not available onsite?
A. Via crossover serial cable and a terminal emulator configured for 7 1 Even
B. Via crossover serial cable and a terminal emulator configured for 8 1 None
C. Via straight through serial cable and a terminal emulator configured for 7 1 Even
D. Via straight through serial cable and a terminal emulator configured for 8 1 None
9. How long does content reside on a CUA before it is written to a Centera?
A. One minute, depending on system load
B. Typically 45 minutes or when cache is full
C. Content is immediately written to the Centera
D. Content is not written directly to the Centera by the CUA
10. Which protection scheme provides maximum useable storage?
C. RAID 4
D. RAID 1/0
11. Click the Exhibit button. What is the BLOB?
12. Which algorithm is used to help calculate the content address?
13. What is required to link two (2) Centera cabinets in one (1) cluster?
B. Root switches
C. Media converter
D. Gigabit uplink modules
14. How is the Centera connected to the mainframe? 1. ESCON 2. HTTP 3. FICON 4. TCPIP
A. 1, 2, 3
B. 1, 2, 4
C. 1, 3, 4
D. 2, 3, 4
15. Which vendors offer gateway software for the Centera?
A. Microsoft, SAP, Onyx, Dell
B. IBM, Lotus, FileNet, StorageTek
C. Legato, EMC, SevenTen, Arkivio, Enigma
D. Powerfile, Oracle, Mobius, Princeton Softech
16. Which objects are replicated when replication is enabled?
A. All objects
B. Only CDFs
C. Only data BLOBs
D. Only objects greater than 250K
17. A customer’s application groups objects into a single container before writing them to the Centera. The customer is using a Centera CE+. Half of the objects should be kept for 3 years, and the remainder for 7 years. Which retention period should the customer set on the container to protect their data?
A. Do not set the retention period
B. Set the retention period to 3 years
C. Set the retention period to 7 years
D. Set the retention period to 50% 3 year, and 50% 7 year.
18. Which troubleshooting utilities are available for the Centera?
A. Centera Verify and Telnet
B. Ping and CenteraIPconfig
C. CenteraPing and CenteraVerify
D. CenteraViewer and PingCentera
19. What is the purpose of Centera Verify?
A. Verify a completed write
B. Verify Centera ead and write?performance
C. Verify availability of the Centera for writes, reads and deletes
D. Verify availability of the target Centera in a replicated environment
20. A customer is required to keep dental records for seven years. Which edition of Centera is
C. Enhanced basic
D. Compliance plus